Ahhhh a new year! Fresh start, clean pages, and lots of hope for what’s to come!
I remember in elementary school show and tell was one of my favorite things! It was an easy way to get to know one facet of my classmates. I thought this would be such a fun blog series. Instead of just listing 25 or 50 random facts, I’ll be taking it Friday by Friday to give you glimpses of who I am. Some of you know and some don’t. You’ll meet favorite memories, moments and people in my life. If you’re interested in linking up for this blog series, send me an email and let’s chat!
So my first one, we are keeping nice and easy! Today is all about resolutions and goals for 2016!
- Continue developing a deeper relationship with my Lord. 2015 was great but I want more. I’ve realized that’s going to come with reading His word. So diving into the Bible is a top priority. Any other devotional a or suggestions?
- Keep one weekend a month free from any work. Once again the end of 2015 and I crammed so much in I felt over whelmed and I don’t want to do that again! I have two babies who are turning into kids and I don’t get that back!
- Give myself GRACE. I put a lot of pressure on myself to do things. Personally and professionally. To keep a tidy home, my kids engaged, my closet nice, myself kept up, and my clients a lot. I’m not saying those things aren’t deserved but I can relax a little!
- Plan something for my 30th birthday!! That’s coming in 2017 and I REALLY REALLY want to get to Germany! My mom is from Germany and we have a lot of family there. Meeting them and seeing that country would mean the world to me.
- Spend more time with family. Unfortunately the end of 2015 reminded me that the years are too short. We lost Kenny’s gramps, my brother in law deployed and my baby brother joined the marines. I want to make it a point for intentional family time.
- Read more books! I love to read and haven’t done a lot the past year. It’s my perfect escape and I want more literature in my life! Any great suggestions?!
- I really want to help 3 people. Over the last six months I’ve constantly felt pulled to help. I’m not sure if this means someone on their photography journey, someone in their parenting journey or in another way. I just know I have this desire and push to do it!
- My word for the year is HEALTH. Mentally, physically, spiritually, emotional, proffessionally, relationship wise. I want to be healthy in all facets of my life. I’m keeping this word at the forefront of my goals!
What are your goals and resolutions? I’d love to know!